Meals on wheels
You will help community meal providers (parishes, social cafeterias, volunteers from associations serving the needy) to distribute meals to highly vulnerable people.
- Target group: the elderly, the homeless, immigrants.
- Flexible hours: you can choose when to come (at lunch or dinner time).
- You will work together with a team of highly motivated, socially minded volunteers.
- Your contact with people who have had a tough life will prove an enriching experience for you and help them feel less isolated.
- You will overcome your prejudices.